Billy Guy, Business Adviser & Consultant
Business, Sales, Marketing and Technology in the SMB sector
I am an experienced business professional and business adviser with an extensive background in the Irish IT sector. I also have a wide range of knowledge and experience in the wider Small and Medium Business (SMB) sector from my days as a systems analyst with an understanding of many different business types and industries.
My background includes:
- Owner/Manager of BMS, a substantial SMB business for more than 30 years
- Extensive Technology, Sales and Marketing experience
- Multiple gold medal winner for sales performance
My experience includes:
- Managing a business through both growth and wind-down phases
- Negotiating small, large and complex sales contracts
- Managing a direct and retail sales team
- Design, development, sale, use and support of Accounting software
- web site development/design
- SEO and web site performance analysis using Google Analytics and other tools
- Development of an online web shop
- Design and management of CRM database
- Production and distribution of regular electronic newsletters
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applications
- Trained as Train the Trainer
I now undertake part-time and short term projects/contracts in the areas of business advice, sales/marketing or technology/web that are relevant to and can benefit from my experience.
Please Contact me if you would like to discuss any such projects.
Check out my Technology Help articles/blogs.